TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WHOLESALE PURCHASE
- Each piece is handcrafted with African sourced fabric and 100 % Leather.
- Images produces in our catalogue are a representation of each piece and may differ slightly in colour.
- 25 Pieces minimum order for Wholesale price.
- The total cost of a wholesale order should not be less than R5000.00 in value.
- Lead-time is in accordance with quantity of order and availability of stock and can range between 3 – 8 weeks.
- ONEOFEACH sends Invoice with Estimated lead time; including Shipping costs and possible additional charge to absorb conversion rates. Once proof of payment is sent and funds clear.
- Please send us a link to your retail space / online store prior to Purchase order.
- ONEOFEACH is not liable once package has been dispatched and the buyer has been sent a tracking code.
- Please ensure you write the correct SHIPPING ADDRESS on Purchase Order form. All rights reserved. Terms of trade.
- Quotation shall mean price on offer for a fixed term. The Buyer may request a quotation from ONEOFEACH setting out the price and quantity of the Goods to be supplied. If the Quotation is acceptable to the Buyer, the Buyer may place an order.
- Definitions In these conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
- Company means ONEOFEACH (Pty) Ltd.
- Buyer means the person, or company buying the goods from the Company.
- Products and/or services mean the products and/or services being purchased by the Buyer from the Company.
- Contract means the contract between the Company and the Buyer for the purchase of the goods.
- Contract price means the price of goods as agreed between the Buyer and the Company.
- Person includes a corporation, association, firm, company, partnership or individual.
- Acceptance if any instruction is received by the Company from the Buyer for the supply of products and/or services, it shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Buyer, the terms and conditions are definitive and binding.
- Terms and Conditions These terms and conditions and any subsequent terms and conditions issued by ONEOFEACH shall apply to all orders for the goods and the services made by the Buyer after the date and time at which these conditions are first delivered or sent by email or otherwise brought to the notice of, any employee, staff member or representative of the Buyer. It shall be the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these conditions are promptly brought to the attention of the appropriate staff of the Buyer, and accordingly any order made by the Buyer after the date and time described above in this clause shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
- ONEOFEACH ONLY BEGINS DISPATCH ONCE PROOF OF PAYMENT IS SENT AND PAYMENT REACHES LOCAL BANK.
- The Price shall be as indicated on invoices provided by ONEOFEACH to the Buyer in respect of products and/ or services supplied.
- The Price displayed on the invoice is set unless discussed before payment of deposit.
- The Buyer agrees that the cost Price shall be determined by ONEOFEACH, and shall take into consideration “one-off” costs such as design and production.
- The method of payment will be made by cash, electronic transfer or by direct credit, or by any other method as agreed to between the Buyer and ONEOFEACH. Bank charges in client’s country will be for clients account.
- The buyer agrees to pay a 100% before goods are dispatched. Kindly note; No order will be released until a proof of payment has been emailed to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without prejudice to any other remedies ONEOFEACH may have, if at any time the Buyer is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment); ONEOFEACH may suspend or terminate the supply of Goods to the Buyer and any of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. ONEOFEACH will not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage the Buyer suffers because ONEOFEACH exercised its rights under this clause.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to check the quantity and pricing on the invoice is correct; should the buyer be overcharged they will be credited for the amount, no cash refunds will be given.
- Should there be any defects with your order, ONEOFEACH will either remake the piece or a credit will be allocated on return of the defected piece.
- ONEOFEACH does not give cash refunds.
ONEOFEACH WHOLESALE ORDER PROCESS
- The Buyer requests a catalogue.
- The Buyer agrees to T&C’s of sale.
- Catalogue is created per client as we only make one of each bag, catalogue lead time is between 2 – 3 weeks lead time.
- Client confirms order.
- ONEOFEACH confirms order by sending invoice; the buyer agrees with invoice by making 100% payment. Kindly note acceptance of Invoice is agreement on pricing and pieces displayed on invoice, check your invoice for any irregularities.
- Pieces are dispatched, packaged and ready for shipping/courier depending on buyer stipulations. Pieces are posted/shipped/couriered with a tracking code supplied to the Buyer. ONEOFEACH will provide buyer with dimensions of total package. Dispatching takes up to 1 week.
- ONEOFEACH posts pieces once a week on a Monday.
- Domestic post: between 5-6 working days to arrive.
- International post: between 7-10 working days to arrive.
- Buyers will receive a tracking code for their parcels.
It is the responsibility of the Buyer to ensure their posting address is correct on their invoice.
ONEOFEACH will not be held responsible for any post that goes missing, is damaged during postage or does not arrive on time.
The Buyer is responsible for the cost of postage, courier services or shipment;
ONEOFEACH has a maximum turn over time of 6 weeks, depending on order size in which case it will be less.
Postage fees: Fees are determined by weight and volume. The larger the order is the more the weight increases. Please be aware that some pieces are heavier than others due to difference in materials used. Should the weight of your parcel be heavier than 5kg take note extra costs may be incurred.
Copyright: ONEOFEACH (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved.
Liquidation In the event that the BUYER goes into liquidation or sequestration.
The BUYER is restricted from selling the goods onto/passing the goods onto any interested party to re-sell without a written agreement to do so from ONEOFEACH as we carefully select distributors of our product.
In the event ONEOFEACH does not give consent it is the responsibility of the BUYER to return the products in due time.
Governing laws These Terms of Trade will be interpreted in accordance with applicable government legislation, which will have exclusive legal jurisdiction over any dispute in relation to the products and/or services or these Terms of Trade.
- Dispute resolution The Company will endeavor to resolve any dispute between the Buyer and itself without the need for Court proceedings. Any such attempt is without legal prejudice.
- ONEOFEACH does not offer refunds for goods returned or for any matter involving products, ONEOFEACH will provide the buyer with a credit note, to redeem at the buyers next order.
- Reservation of title Ownership and title of the goods remains with ONEOFEACH until the purchased price and all other monies owing by the Buyer to ONEOFEACH have been paid in full.
- Retailers of ONEOFEACH goods are expected to maintain a high quality of display. All goods should have attached a label which consists of ONEOFEACH. ONEOFEACH retailers agree to be a source of promotion for the brand.
ONEOFEACH warrants that it will repair or make good any defects in the goods, if written notice of the claim is received by ONEOFEACH within seven (7) days from the date the goods were delivered. No claim shall be accepted under such warranty if any attempt to repair the defective goods is made by any person not authorized by ONEOFEACH , or if the defective goods have been modified or incorrectly stored, maintained or used.
If ONEOFEACH elects to repair or replace any defective goods, such work shall be undertaken at such place as ONEOFEACH may reasonably specify and the Buyer shall be responsible at its cost and risk for shipment of the defective goods to the place specified.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the Buyer as a result of shipment.
Once ONEOFEACH goods have been posted to the correct address set out by the buyer, ONEOFEACH is no longer accountable for the safe arrival of the goods.