Care instructions for African Print Bags
Do not wash. Most fabrics are waxed, which will protect your bag from general daily dirt. Wipe the fabric side with a damp cloth and use a leather cleaner for the leather side. To extend the life of your bag, don’t overload it with heavy items.
- Eco / Cool / 30 Degree Machine Cycle
- Gentle Hand Wash Cold (If Hand-Wash)
- Use Mild Detergent
- Do Not Bleach
- Hang to Dry – Do Not Wring
- Do Not Scrub
- Iron on Reverse
- Dry in Shade
- Gentle Hand Wash Cold or Warm
- No Strong Detergents
- Line Dry in Shade
- Wash with like Colours
- Colours may slightly run just for the first wash for polyester fabrics.