- ONEOFEACH Custom African Fabric Print
- Open front coat in medium-weight cotton with round neck, dropped shoulders, long wide sleeves and side pockets. Fully lined
- Designed for an oversized fit. Cut to be worn loose
- One size
- Back length, 103.5 cm. Shoulders, 66cm
- Outer: 100% Cotton | 225g
- Lining: 100% Polyester | 75g
* Choose your approximate height to guide with pocket placement.
* Lead time: 4 - 5 weeks. Our production methods are sustainable and we produce the Ada coats on demand.
Fabric Pattern Design Inspiration: The Arewa Daya (Sleeves and Back) and Arewa Biyu (Front) print, is inspired by the Hausa Northern (eternal) Knot or Dagin Arewa, a traditional symbolic indicator of Hausa identity of Northern Nigeria. The Arewa motif is a familiar fixture in many Northern Nigerian historic architecture, design and embroidery.
Designed by ZURI and IMANI for ONEOFEACH.
Coat and Fabric designed, printed and produced proudly in South Africa.