Fabric Face Mask | Ankara | Brown Pink Blue
- Three layered 100% Cotton Fabric
- Adult Size
- Tie strings
- Handmade in Cape Town
- No Refunds or Returns for hygiene purposes.
Delivery only in South Africa. Please allow 5 - 7 working days
Please Note: Print position may vary from product image. Wash before first wear for hygiene purposes. We encourage buying more than one face mask to be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
To play a part in flattening the curve, we must always follow good hygiene practices, social distance and wear a cloth mask in public at all times.
How to properly use a cloth mask:
- Only use a mask that has been cleaned & ironed
- Place the mask with the correct side facing your nose and mouth and covering both well
- Tie the strings behind your head making sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit.
- Never touch the cloth part. Once you have put on the mask, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you take it off, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container preserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
Maintaining the mask:
- You should have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Wash the mask daily in soap and hot water (tolerated during hand wash).
- Rinse thoroughly and dry IRON THE MASK- this is the best means of disinfection!